Ethereum, The prescient augur of exchange.
The block Chain cuts out the middle man and Ethereum provides a Platform upon which any two people or combinations of people or organisations, wishing to exchange a promise and record the event, can do so. Any party can confirm independently that what they claim happened, happened. The claim can be verified via an always available, secure, independent and democratically diversified network with common ownership. Eureka , Free at last!
Ethereum is more democratic and decentralised though than its (for the moment), larger brethren. It has been designed with the benefit of seeing how Bitcoin developed and with Bitcoin investment. In a sense the two are competitive in one space and complimentary in and to all the other Blockchain Spaces. The benefit of hindsight leads to a greater potential of prescient features to avoid the faults in Bit Coin that some people , including me , find disagreeable. Peer Coin, ( https://www.peercoin.net/whitepaper ) and its associated brethren, Nu Bits,( there is a common developer and advocate behind both ) ( https://nubits.com/about/white-paper ), both set out many of the potentials not exploited by Bit Coin and resolves some of the problems real and potential in Bitcoin. With its proof of stake as well as proof of work hybrid.Peer Coin also offers Minting as well as mining, yet uses the same encryption Algorithm, SHA 256, as Bitcoin. Bizarrely SHA 256 is patented by the NSA ( Go Figure), There is something fundamentally UN-libertarian about the NSA, can we all put our finger on that and catch a distinct whiff of Irony, I always do.
This Video is from the Channel of chronos who advocates and explains peer coin and is a very good teacher about the block-chain should any reader here wish to learn more.
|Link To Ethereum Mining or other crypto mining|
Enter discount code for 3% Off ( o6OvP9 ).
Ethereum – The World Computer!
What is Ether and why is everyone so excited about it?
Ether is the currency of the “Ethereum” platform, which was launched in July 2015. The crypto has a number of features that make it different from, or even superior to, Bitcoin:
- Bitcoin transactions need on average 10 min to get a confirmation, while Ethereum block time is 17 secs. So transactions are more than 30 times faster, thanks to Ethereum’s Ghost Protocol!
- The Bitcoin network only allows to move around one type of “token”, namely “Bitcoin” (the currency). In contrast, Ethereum allows you to build your own currency on top of the platform. For example, it would be possible to create any type of company shares within Ethereum, or to represent the possession of any kind of object (such as a car).
- Simple contracts/programs can be implemented in Bitcoin. Ethereum takes this to a whole new level! Any type of smart contract or decentralized application can be created and enforced(!) in Ethereum. This is all in a distributed, trustless, and censorship-resistant way!
“Smart contracts” or “decentralized apps” open a whole realm of new possibilities, like decentralized prediction markets (e.g. “Augur“), transparent voting and democracy, trustless crowdfunding, and more.
- Running a decentralized apps (“dapps”) requires gas. The more complex the code is, the more gas is needed to run it. The gas to run a dapp is called “Ether”. If you think of Bitcoin as gold, then think of Ether as the oil of the new economy.
- Ether can be mined by running an algorithm called Ethash. The algorithm is built in a way that ASIC chips (specialized hardware) is difficult to do. Additionally, Ether mining will be over in about a year from now on. Therefore, everyone mines with a GPU that encourages decentralized mining (compared to the highly centralized mining found in Bitcoin).
Furthermore, Ethereum has a great team of developers that push the possibilities further with every new software release. We are excited about the vision and the possibilities of building the world’s first World Computer!
Interested to learn more about Ethereum? Take a look at our infographic!´´ENDS.
How profitable could Ether Be.
Here is the Ether mining profitability Calculator, There are no guarantees but as a future long term play Ethereum ticks all the boxes for me that need to be ticked. Make up your own mind.
@$10 to 1ETH 100% profit 1yr All other things Equal see Genesis Mining 3% off voucher read article do the math http://letthemconfectsweeterlies.blogspot.se/2016/03/ethereum-prescient-augur-of-excahnge.html
This tweet is based upon my own calculation s for a 20MH/s Genesis mining contract which cost me around 850 dollars after discount if the price of ETH goes up or down through the year the equivalent trading cash out to dollars or other Fiat Currency will obviously vary Mining rather than buying ether at todays price is a good way of smoothing out the investment so far my contract hjas yielded me just under 2 ETH in 3 days not for everyone but I think its a good investment on the upside and thedownside is of course very real although I expect ETH price to remain stable around 10 dollars whilst early earners of ETH convert some of their ETH reserves into FIAT so good luck to those guys, do your own research and there seems very little downside in mining via your own computer which is fun and will offer potentially better rewards depending on your GPU power and Electricity costs.